The following terms and conditions apply to all arrangements made with Amazing Cyprus Weddings, before securing your wedding date with us please take a short time to read through our terms and conditions-
1. Upon receipt of your confirmed acceptance of our services we will register your names and date with the private registrar, town hall or church authorities and confirm your booking by email or fax.
2. You will then be forwarded details of how to make the necessary deposit which will be dependent on your chosen package or services with our company. This then must be paid within the confirmed time frame to secure your booking and our services. Thereafter the remaining balance on your chosen package or arranged services with our company will be paid following your arrival and before your wedding date or we reserve the right to cancel any previous arrangements in place. Where a civil ceremony/private registrar applies no deposit is required by these authorities before your arrival to Cyprus and will be payable in resort direct to these authorities following your arrival. However when choosing an Anglican church ceremony a deposit will also be required to secure their services whereas a Catholic Church deposit is not requirement and full payment will be paid in resort direct to church officials in the form of a suggested donation.
3. Should any required deposits not be received by the due agreed dates we reserve the right to cancel the booking and make the date available to other clients
4. Should you or Amazing Cyprus Wedding have to cancel the wedding date for any reasons and you wish to re-book an alternative date/wedding planner or wedding services please consider the following-
A. We will try, where possible, to agree alternative arrangements and provide you with an alternative date or continued supplier services however if no alternative arrangements or same supplier service continued and can be agreed, then no refund/s will be made. There is the option to arrange privately travel and wedding insurance, however, this is your responsibility to arrange beforehand if required.
5. Whilst guidance and assistance is provided in the area of legalities it is your responsibility to ensure that you provide all of the required documentation for your wedding to go ahead in Cyprus and that they are valid and correct.
6. Whilst every care is taken in providing the information and pictures on this website, they are representative and for guidance only. Whilst we continuously strive to provide the best possible service to our couples we cannot be held responsible for not providing the exact representation shown herein.